Sunday, February 21, 2021

Why do people ask me a question then not want to hear the answer? They want short clipped answers in as few words as possible.

Why do people ask me a question then not want to hear the answer?
They want short clipped answers in as few words as possible.

they don't want long explanations.

they are impatient as hell

they want the quick fix, magic pill, snake oil remedy
they want instant results

they claim they "got it" immediately and I don't need to elaborate
yet show me with their words and actions that they don't get it,
don't have a clue, don't understand what I said

Behavior is the proof of understanding (another single post I will make)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...