Thursday, February 9, 2023

Back burner back of the shelf. Last in line.

 whatever for what reason IDK i don't know 

may be it is because OPPOSITES attract ????

a totally selfish bastard /bitch ends up with the selfless nice person because a selfish self centered person would never put up with another self centered ass hole like themselves

realize that i've been last of the list of anything for anyone I have been with as far as them considering what I want or need

does not give one rats iota ass about me only himself

they simply don't give a shit about what I want, say need think or feel

it's been purely about what they want first

i am last in line

IS IT ME or 

IS IT THE TYPE OF MAN/PERSON I HAVE BEEN WITH????

well... it must be the type of man NOT me

because there are a few guys out there that truly love the people and the woman in their life

unfortunately I have never been with one of these kinds of nice guys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...