Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Texas Toms to Town & Country Market convenience store January 1981

1981 JANUARY

I was working at texas tom's restaurant 8619 blue ridge blvd

raytown, missour 64138  816-737-8100

87th & blue ridge texas tom's

first day in the back cutting tomatoes and onions

my blood was on the onions from my finger



had another job offer at town and country store off 350 hwy and

laurel 

i quit the restaurant went to t&c 

in late january 1981

rhis is where I met my 2nd husband ed mertz

he was playing pinball machines *2 of them) in the back of the store

one decision i made changed my future forever

just like any decision one person makes any moment 


Texas Tom's Restaurant



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...