Thursday, June 1, 2023

Laundrymat robandee shopping center kansas city, missouri

 1979

1980

2015 2016 2017 2018 2019

Through 2023 now

History of the wash house laundromat

James Reed Rd by bannister

Kansas City MO 

1979 1980 washing clothes there, my first son born december 23, 1978. His dad wouldnt take me to do laundry until we had no clean clothes to wear so i had a friend take me and all 8 to 10 large trash garbage black refuse bags to this mat. I dropped them off for someone else to wash dry and fold. Hub had to go pick up and pay the bill if he wanted clean clothes. He did and was mad about it so not too long after that he bought a used washer and dryer for our house. Junk. But they worked ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...