Monday, December 4, 2023

Stop talking, stop giving unasked for advice

People would rather inquire first. People would prefer to pay for good advice i have given away for free. 

Talking too much. Telling people stuff they didnt ask to hear.

Old. Stupid. Slow to learn.That is me.

Incidences are countless when i have been told to shut up.

And many things said .. i dont care to hear your opinion, i need a woman who will listen, you think you know it all dont you, i dont believe you, i didnt ask for your advice, no one asked you, its none of your business, just stay out of it, youre not an expert, you dont know what you are talking about, you seem mad angry all the time, quit attacking me, stay away from me, get the fxxxk out of my face, i dont care what you want, just go away, you wear out your welcome, quit talking, you talk too much, i am going to bust you hit you smack you, a few minutes with you lasts six months, you go on and on and on, i dont need your lectures, i have had enough, go away leave me alone, too much talk a little more action, dont say anything, i dont want to be around you, you cause trouble, youre a trouble maker, 


Today tells the truth about my undesirable talking behavior. I have no friends. Husband is hateful threatening most of the time. I am avoided by almost everyone. I have no job and havent been employed by someone else or some company since 2001 when i worked for ghazi dinn at one of his stores named gaiths inside the old bannister mall shopping center. 

Hated to the extreme by the 2 women running the flea market. All of the neighbors avoid me at all times. Family rarely talks to me and never invites me to any holiday events or gatherings. New people i meet and befriend and give my number to never call me.

The only thing i am is barely tolerated by anyone. I am an overbearing egotistical poor communicator and poor listener. I am socially unacceptable and unbearable.

Better off keeping my mouth shut. Be like i was when i was a child. Quiet, diligent. By myself. Be a very good listener like i used to be and people will think i am a great conversationalist.

Alone. Solo. Solitude. 

Solutions oriented.

Ex high school friends wont respond to my friend request. Every one of them i have seen on social networking are one or more of the following: still friends with same friends in high school, overweight, fat, out of shape, dead, drinking booze, cliqueish, clannish, wear lots of makeup, dye hair or bald or all grey haired, really old looking, sugar sweet addicts, have or had some form of cancer,







No comments:

Post a Comment