Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Dumped paperwork from old student loan from 1984

 My formal education means nothing and has been blocked from day one by partners I chose 

These men have low self esteem. All told me crap like we can't afford for you to go to school, you are not able to go to school, you don't need that college or any school 

From what I have learned about men it's the cute little girl beauty that gets all the benefits and the goodies anyway. It has nothing to do with hard work or intelligence when it comes to me.

The little doll gets it all, not the wife who works at anything and does everything for him and breaks her back neck body mind and gives her soul to please him.

He wants the little giggle giggles giggling girl who is young and cute. He doesn't want the smart woman. Smart women like me get shit on constantly.

He cracks his nuts  bends over backwards shows off breaks his back to get his dick into that little girl who is not his wife. 

Once married I am a doormat. 

He does whatever he can to make my life a living hell. He makes sure he has plenty of money thousands of dollars to get stuff he wants and shits on everything I want and have. Criticizes and ridicules all things about me. What I think say like love and do. Mocks me repeatedly. Makes fun of me. Constantly criticises the way I look. The last one said you are not that good looking when I was in my 20s and guys hitting on me all the time everywhere I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My cold body precedes illness. About froze in America's best eyeglasses store tonight

 Had to turn on my car heater full blast after I got out of the store and it was around 85 degrees outside. The a/c in stores and restaurant...