Monday, June 15, 2015

Strangers in the park.

Saturday June 13, 2015
6:00 pm or so
I just began my walk at James A Reed Park and was heading east. Behind me I heard
a man yelling. "LADY!" Then "LADY!" again. I turned around and faced west.
About a block away I saw a man standing in the street.
He yelled, "Lady! Don't walk that way. It's dangerous!"
He walked across 89th Street at the corner of James A Reed Rd.
I couldn't tell for sure because he was so far way but it looked like he was dark skinned, of
average height and build, wearing an orange shirt and carrying a bag or plastic sack.
I turned around and headed east to walk on the concrete circular trail and finished my walk.
I walked the circle 3 times then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...