Sunday, October 9, 2016

Dry eyes must cry. Cried alot over most things as a child, teen, in my 20's, 30's, 40's when my eyes were not dry

Dry eyes must cry. Cried alot over most things as a child, teen, in my 20's, 30's, 40's when
my eyes were not dry.

Stopped crying so much in late 40's and early 50's due to trying
to teach myself not to cry when being bullied, verbally or physically abused.

Instead of crying
when assaulted I lashed back in anger, in depression, in retreating, pulling back and away from the source of abuse, crying quietly, silently for hours mostly at night all by myself, no one else around
the watch or see me, getting
in analytic conversations in an attempt to understand
and make sense of the situation.

I was taught to cry silently as a child.

Logic does not make sense. We are not logical creatures. We are driven by emotions,
feelings, intuitions, inner awareness, how others make us feel. Feelings rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...