Monday, October 3, 2016

Took some ugly shots of me over the last couple of days. Long hair before losing the locks

Took some ugly shots of me over the last couple of days. Long hair before losing the locks at Great Clips 103rd & State Line, Kansas City, Missouri thanks to Judy
who lopped off my hair, dried out ends coming out in handfuls every time I combed, brushed my hair or showered. It was hair everywhere.

Ugly before and ugly after.
It's not the hair, it is the face.
The face is ugly.
No wonder people look away, look the other direction and change the subject focusing on someone or something else when I am around. 
It is one thing to be born ugle uglee ugggleey and loved and accepted and another to be born beautiful then turn ugly and no one wants anything to do with you.
A life of isolation. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...