Saturday, July 17, 2021

Cut off the emotional bond, free myself, cut the umbilical cord

 Cut off the emotional bond, free

myself, cut the umbilical cord


I have cut the cord before from the man

who didn't care about me, my feelings,

my likes, wants and needs.


1st husband attempted suicide. I was 18. He

was 28 years old. He overdosed, took an entire whole
bottle of aspirin.  He ended up in hospital in Grandview, Missouri
His roommate friend called me and told me what he did and
where he was. I visited him after they pumped his stomach out.
My love feeling had completely disappeared prior to the event
so it did not affect me emotionally at all.  Once I had been
totally into him like the typical loving adoring caring female
but when I cut the tie mentally it was gone forever never to return.

same thing happened when I cut the cord with the next cold hearted snake


2nd husband went berserk and was taken

to western missouri mental health center for

two weeks for psychiatric treatment. IN 1984

I was 23. He was 23 years old.

So what is the 3rd husband going to do when/if I make a final cut?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...