Sunday, July 4, 2021

His entire demeanor attitude face and personality changes according to who he is around.

 His entire demeanor attitude face and personality changes according to who he is around. 

Other people determine his appearance, actions, attire, frame of mind.

I have observed the many faces he can display but I don't think I have seen

all of them because I am not with him 24 hours a day.

My observations while in his presence for more than 30 years


the sweet innocent face seeming nice pleasant easy going mild mannered friendly

  when in the company of certain neighbors such as irene rogers formerly
across the street; the little boy fresh face look
  when in the presence of particularly attractive females (young pretty) in public
places like restaurants that have cute waitresses/staff/employees/help
 or anywhere such as at home or amongst people we know
such as friends, family, etcetera 
 he also becomes silent or quiet low key voice talking careful about the look on his face to
keep his face looking nice
 and never acts out of line such as nasty mean
vicious rude insulting attacking the way he acts to me when we are alone

He chooses his clothes according to where he plans to go and what he plans to do

On the contrary I remain myself wherever I am being polite respectful nice to all
people unless and until they prove to be really rotten then I will totally ignore them

So this makes me wonder what he does says and how he acts when he is
somewhere and I am not with him

comments he made

"you never know what a person might do in a circumstance situation"
as if he is not responsible for his actions in any given situation

general statements regarding people such as everybody everyone is says feels
does thinks acts .. a woman instead of saying you.. glad i have a woman
literally says talks as if I am not any different than any other female they are all the same

actually said you are not special

all women are the same no different they have arms and legs ... etcetera

He lacks true social understanding and etiquette when it comes to me.. in
public with strangers neighbors other people he acts polite respectful and 
does not seem to believe he needs to treat me with the same honor and 
respect he shows to people he does not live with

what kind of personality is this? I question it . Is it anti social 
paranoid schizophrenic controlling possessive narcissistic does not
believe in personal boundaries of the individual? what kind of 
political moral religious view point beliefs attitudes are inside this
frame of mind where one cannot separate themself 





No comments:

Post a Comment