Friday, July 23, 2021

He focuses 100% of his attention on media: internet, radio, tv. When I speak to him in person he looks around and walks away frequently.

 He uses headphones and earphones often, blocking out my voice.
"I don't want to hear it"

He stares at the computer screen, the television screen, a monitor and
is totally absorbed into it.

He blocks me out frequently.

The only time I have 100% -all of his attention is during intimate moments
of sexual sex encounters, even then he is preoccupied with who may be
watching, constantly aware of the windows, the curtains, the lights/lighting
and any being that might be around anywhere we are. He is afraid someone
is going to see us either outside or inside at all times.


He shuts off when I talk, when I say anything.

He cuts me off in the beginning or middle of a sentence.

He frequently cuts me off and fills in the blanks of what he thinks I am going to say.

He walks off when I am telling him something.


He looks around constantly at home and at restaurants, never
looking at me for very long, just glancing real quickly.

He spots what I am wearing, if I am wearing clothes or not, instantly.

He makes fast comments about the way I look, the way I am dressed.

He repeatedly tells me, reminds me of how bad my back looks (twisted
with scoliosis, curvature of the spine) and
says I should wear clothes that do not show how my back is curved badly
because if it were him with a bad back he would be self conscious
about it and think everyone was staring at it.


He often asks questions about things I have already told him which
indicate he is not paying attention, not listening to what I say.

His mind is distracted most of the time.

He ignores what I say alot.

He thinks he should control what I am doing and follow me around
watching me, much like a small child ages 0-12 does.

He asks me what I am doing often when he is confused and can't figure me out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...