Saturday, May 6, 2023

Some watch my face and make sexual comments

 Earliest I remember was the man who molested me when I was 4 four years old. He would watch my face closely while he made comments about how I chewed my food ate my ice cream and make fun of me. I had no clue or idea what was going on or why he did that. 

Now memories of many similar incidents occur to me.... 

I was an innocent child. He was a predator. A 16 or 17 year old rapist, sodomizing, forcing oral and vaginal sex upon me , locking me into a shed in the backyard... David Newman, his sister was Sue she was supposed to be babysitting me but she took off with my eldest half brother John.. 

In my life there is no protection or justice from abuse like that I suffered from David. 

Current situation at my age of 61:

There is no protection from anyone. I am totally alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...