Saturday, July 8, 2023

Teen teenaged teeny tiny bopper tween girls males fascination with

 lots of males men all ages desire fantasize some seize act upon any opportunity to screw especially teen or young looking females


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my eldest brother gilbert john wilson junior born january 1949, dead at 52, told me not long before his death he was "in love with" a 14 year old girl lived in northeast kansas city missouri, the area he wandered around in his entire life. 

he was notorious for fucking screwing having sex with many countless females almost anywhere he happened to be. impregnating many of them. there are lots of children he fathered and these individuals have no clue who their dad is. HE WAS, like vast majority, attracted to teeny weens girls HOWEVER he actually had sex with tons of them because he was a real good looking male most of his life and he was FUN to be around acting childlike childish in the beginning of each relationship. After he got what he wanted from these females girls women he would then do 180 schizo psycho and beat them, some severely, blackened eyes broken bones who knows. IN and out of jail he spent his life as not only a woman beater but a thief burglar criminal stealing what ever he could get wherever he happened to be. 

john told me stories about girls often. one female he knew would go to fire stations and the men would fuck her frequently

------------

tom wright 'thomas', friend was in independence missouri, told me when he was young man while he was at work, machine work mowers parts place and young girls would come in to the workplace builing they would all take turns screwing them...and he was in in 50s telling me this and said he often felt guilty and bad now for what he and they did to these girls ..just fucking their brains out using them for sex....   and he told me lots of guys will hire women who will come and clean your house while they are naked undressed wearing nothing at all,,, it is a real turn on for guys-------------------

JIM Mccleery works worked at super flea who made passes at me and also told me the owner whats his name was married and would bring in get teen girls who live around the flea market have them come in to the building...he lived way up on top floor and screw as many girls as he could. marriage meant nothing to him. i remember that guy who was a nasty mean snearing made fun of me one day i worked there and was wearing my purse pack in front he laughed stupidly at me. what an ugle ugly undesirable thing he was.. to me, anyway. 


---------------------

BRICE, 27 year old male: answered question i asked at gas station one day. 4 cute teen girls came in, all looking totally different ; height, weight, hair color, clothes, ... they walked out the door after he silently watched them then i asked him "which one of those 4 would you like if you had the chance?"  he answered " ALL OF THEM !!"     Obvisouly he's not that picky and and told me so. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------

my father told me about pete sveda sjeda and guys owned heating cooling 75th and prospect they would get the young girls in the office screw the hell out them go home to their wives.

joe sprofera dead years ago tried to get me to go to motel room with him .. i was 16 years old living with my father he was one of my dads co work associate friends. joseph, married to michelle with several teen daughters of his own...

virgil .. owner of heating a/c business old married man .. i was working telemarketing sales in the office. one eve my husband left for a service call no one else was in the building the other workes all went home ...old virgil huge fat obese man walked up behind me scaring the hell out of me put his nasty hands on my chest ...i was such a skinny thinner thing at the time maybe 110 lbs and he said 'oh there's alot more there on your chest than it looks" frozen with fear i didnt move said nothing somehow calmly walked back over to my chair desk with the phone i worked at said my husband is coming back soon.....

uncle dennis , married at the time, i was 16 said i would fuck you if you weren't with him ( my boyfriend)

uncle larry tried to get me, rumors from his ex wife judy and then current wife barb said he'd fuck a knot hole in the wall

uncle paul tried to get me admitted he is a womanizer and was his entire life

I was 17 18 husband perry and i visited his old man friend nicknamed fingers because he was good at playing cards, he grabs me in hallway while i walk behind my hubby and turns me around tries to force kiss me while i hold my baby ricky..i manage to push him away...what a nasty old man he was 


He will nail it any chance he gets

No conscience without guilt

Lies vehemently claims is innocent even caught red handed...if he finally has to admit choiceless then blames wife gf for his infidelity when fact is it was his instinct choice she had nothing to do with making him do anything..perfect blame game to shirk responsibility for his sheer lack of self control

Some cant differentiate between fantasy and reality. It is merged in the mind as real


Constantly on lookout for a victim or a willing partner participant. 

Any action inaction is taken /perceived as a sign shes ready or not here he comes

cousin carl tried i was 16

cousins when i visited kansas 

half brothers i was 16, 17, 

neighbors, friends of boyfriends bfs, girl friends bfs husbands, co workers, customers at each place i have worked, relatives of mine, relatives of my spouse, in laws, outlaws, nice guys, mean guys, clean or dirty looking males, teen age boys neighbors

every single job i have worked at there are those making passes activly looking for sex 

accosted at business locations such as gas stations grocery store, walmart, thrift stores, chicken restaurant such as church's tastys fish and chicken, at fast food, casual, diners, 

this is an extremely common thing that happens to pretty cute attractive females anywhere world wide

------------------------------------------

MARK H, a friend of mine stated: IT doens't matter HOW OLD THEY ARE, if they LOOK GOOD....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...