Wednesday, July 26, 2023

why music movie tv radio magazines books became a need when i was a little girl

 began having to have constant radio/tv

playing when i was a girl

due to chronic stress in household from

grandma and grandpa both well meaning upstanding caring people and both a narcissist

music movies television magzines books

any thing anyone talking was soothing

would try to keep the radio going on all night long in my bedroom but could not because it disturbed and woke up grandmother 

when i was alone i would turn up the console stereo volume as loud as it would go often playing vinyl records and broadcasting the radio 

and i had a portable record player i would put in the front yard plug it in play music and dance in the yard all the neighbors around could see me and hear it blasting but i did it for myself me my sanity not to try to show off or impress anyone...it was simply my way of being, just being myself 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...