Thursday, July 27, 2023

s necklace, the ruby ring, the gold bracelet; sold, lost, stolen

 s. necklace pendant white gold chaing chip diamonds in the 's' ...grandpa's gift to me from grandma. sold at alvins fine jewelers fear of losing it in the swimming pool

ruby ring white gold square jewel dropped down bathroom drain main bath when i was about 10 never found it even tho i took the elbow pipe off

age 16 the gold bracelet with my name engraved on it and a diamond was stolen along with my jewelry box while living in building with my mother 336 brooklyn


damon grandson obsessed with youtube video of little girl dropped the ring down the toilet and it goes through the water system .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...