Saturday, July 8, 2023

Address

 4 redwood Court Belton Missouri

Old previous address. The gas leaked in pipe in side of the range in kitchen. I was cooking dinner one night and the left side of stove / range metal started swelling out  / bulging.  I screamed and ed mertz husband came into kitchen saw it, found the wrench and immediately turned off gas coming to the stove and saved us . The place could have blown up we might have died: him, our son Clayton, a baby at the time,me and possibly even our neighbors living in attached duplex.


1984 or 1985

Remember ed towing me in my 73 Pontiac grand prix car, ice on it's windshield, I could barely see my head out the side of open window below zero temperature

in dec I suppose it was year

1985 because dec 85 when we moved to 7203 e 108th St Kansas City MO, the bad decision he made, ed threw a temper tantrum with his mommy when at first she said no I'm not helping you buy it

I called it the Ruskin dumper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...