Monday, August 21, 2023

First writing in class at school. Description of How To Wash Dishes.

 Age 12. I was twelve years old in the seventh grade.

Home Economics class.

Teacher said it was a very good description. She liked my writing.

funny how I have been writing and washing dishes for a very, very long time.

I think I was 9 or 10 years old when I actually began washing dishes in the kitchen at home in Belton, Missouri where I lived with my grandparents. Grandma had to do dishes every day and she had me helping in the kitchen cleaning up. She would wash them first then put them in the dishwasher using the hottest water possible. The water heater was set really high. Scalding water would burn my hands so I had to be really careful.

The diary I started when I was 9 or 10. My first diary. A green padded book with blank pages.

The blank pages are the most exciting thing to me from the very beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...