Saturday, August 12, 2023

Skin : Butt Breast Ass Behind Rearend


"He will do anything I want if I show him my ass"  I heard a woman say while in the line outside at food pantry church.

" I worked in a bar. Paid women money to show me their tits. I like the areola nipple. Always been fascinate with that" "A lot of them would just show me their tits, let me take a picture and not even take any money because they like to show off". Rick "C" said

"When I see an attractive woman all I want to know: Is she single and available (for sex)?" Rick "C" said

"It was your mom's ass that got me. She has a nice butt" Ed, ex 

"Your ass is showing. You're not walking out the door like that!!!" Mike, husband

"You're sitting on your best asset" Alfred Hitchcock

"Turn around. Let me see your backside (butt, rear, ass)" Husband says every time I have an outfit, pair of shorts, jeans, pants, slacks, dress, skirt, swimsuit, any clothing style at all.

"I don't mean to scare you but did you know that man at the gas pump was taking pictures of your butt while you were moving things around in your van..." Cody, stranger meet at QT while I was arranging things and tossing things out of my vehicle.

"Turn around. Let me see you...." young man in neighborhood said when I was taking a walk with my grandson a few years ago. "You come by here at my house. I will make you feel like you're 27 again!" I was wearing regular old green shorts, nothing special.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...