Monday, August 7, 2023

 He needs to do something with his life, he yelled at me, I haven't seen him do anything over there. 

Regarding the neighbor woman s son

I said I don't know what is wrong with him neither do you. Have you talked to him. No he answered.

I said she said I think his dad did something to him that's why he doesn't want to talk to anyone and be around people.

He has no idea what is wrong with the guy. Doesn't care. Said it doesn't matter what happened in the past I can see where his life is going. His mother is old going to die he's going to end up nowhere.


I think he's really talking about himself when he says someone is going nowhere and worthless and good for nothing. When he is feeling worthless he accuses others of it. 


Chronically judgmental of any person anywhere and acts as if it's his right to determine what they should do at all times. 

Accuses others of laziness and worthless ness often and considers anything worthless if he sees no 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...