Wednesday, September 20, 2023

My "Perfect Little Life" as a child... other people thought it was

 Truly sick. Not knowing what happened behind closed doors.

Nobody really knows what is going on in anyones household so the wrong judgments ought to stop. Dead in their tracks. But they wont stop.

People will keep on thinking someone else has it easy. Life is a breeze. One of the biggest human lies around. Based on jealousy. Envy. The grass is greener over there. 

At a very young age perhaps age 2 when my first sibling was born, i was taught to shut up and take care of someone else before myself.  Two more siblings, all boys, brothers, arrived by the time i was 4 years old.

I was "in charge" as the very little adult mommy i was and expected to watch them and keep us all in line since i was such a very precocious intelligent and cute being, as told by the adults. 

The quietest little girl, i was. Such a good girl. Never getting into trouble. Not spanked. Not punished. I knew how to discipline and to keep my mouth shut.

Zip your lip, quiet down, its none of your business, quit crying or i will give you something to cry about, so and so is sleeping or reading, studying, doing crossword puzzles, sewing, or watching tv or relaxing in their chair while getting drunk before bed because he has to sleep and get up early in the morning to go to work.... so be quiet.

Being a near mute child i was the perfect candidate for a predator. He was sure I wouldnt tell anyone what he did to me when I was 4 years old. And I didnt tell until I was 16 years old, the same age he was when he performed molestations on me.  Told my mother. She said she would have had him thrown in jail if she had known. Well it was too late. 

I didnt begin to talk much to anyone until I met a girlfriend in high school when I was 15. She was 16. She, Liz, elizabeth, was a very friendly talkative and lively social person. Liz marked the beginning of me opening my big formerly closed mouth.

My second close girlfriend is Beth, whom I met when I was 20. She was 23. Beth is open, friendly, talkative, honest and one that I can talk to about almost any darned thing if not everything. 








No comments:

Post a Comment