Thursday, December 7, 2023

Value. Asset. Liability. Self Worth

Worth being based upon money , cost, resale value. My worth resale value is whatever the current going price of the elements, minerals , metal or other substances my physical body would sell for in a market.

Current self and whole life as I review history of it reveals my personal value and worth might be five cents or 5 pennies in united states currency. It might be one cent, if that.

(It is that) I am a liability more than an asset. 

The only asset I have that seems important to anyone has no "et" at the end of the word.

If value is based upon desirability on a scale of one to ten with 10 being the most desirable I am a 1. This might be the only area in my life where I am in first place and being at the lowest end of a scale simultaneously.

Net worth of self in assets that can be sold is below zero in negative numbers.

If the value of a person is determined by how many people want, how many love and how many others will miss that person when they are dead, the current and historical value of myself sits at possibly one. Maybe 2 or 3...and that is doubtful. It cannot be proven to me that 3 people will miss my presence when I am dead, gone out of this body. 

What is proof to me that my value is below zero is the absence of contact from all people except one, that one being the man I am married to who detests my presence and life the majority of the time. On rare occassions he protests love, concern, worry for and about me. A few words come out claiming caring about me and about two hugs per year happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...