Thursday, September 5, 2024

High blood pressure monitor he ordered ..now is the beginning of his diet realizations. Finally.

 he had dental appointment tuesday september 3, 2024. his blood pressure was high--again as it has been the several times that I have gone with him to a hospital or appointment over many years.

maybe he will willingly make changes to his food and drink intake. maybe he will not. maybe he will be in better moods if and when he modifies his intake. maybe he won't. 

maybe he will stop being abusive to me and quit calling me stupid, a dumb ass, telling me to shut the fuck up and treating me as if i am an idiot after he quits eating and drinking trash. maybe he won't.

 i suspect he will go through major withdrawals from all of the toxic substances he had been ingesting for many years, more years than i have known him. the food choice intake began well before i ever met him. it is a family thing and a media pushed advertising thing with him as it is with most people. 


FOOD and drink equal MOOD. Health status is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cold body precedes illness. About froze in America's best eyeglasses store tonight

 Had to turn on my car heater full blast after I got out of the store and it was around 85 degrees outside. The a/c in stores and restaurant...