Friday, January 22, 2016

Sore throat continues January 3, 2016 to now January 22, 2016.

Sore throat continues January 3, 2016 to now January 22, 2016.
Feels like something stomped on the left side of my throat today.
Lymph nodes under chin on throat swollen and sore on both sides.
The soreness alternates from one side to the other and sometimes feels
sore on both sides and the back of my throat at the same time.

Voice sounds scratchy,
congested, clogged at times with periods of sounding normal.
Dry cough alternating with productive mucous filled cough sometimes the
color is yellow, green, brown or reddish. The same colors of mucus form
in the sinuses at times. Sinuses/nasal cavities are currently not dripping clear
liquid or congested.
Two weeks ago I blew blood out of my nose along with yellow and green stuff.

A clot of mucus is stuck in my throat again now and is difficult to expel.
A couple of hours ago I squeezed my throat and tried to cough up the phelgm
and only some of it came out.
I have used a cotton swab several times over the last few weeks to scrape off the back of
my throat in an attempt to get rid of this parasitic organism, the name of which
I do not know but I am suspecting it is a bacterial infection because the mucus
is varying in color and also a viral infection because at times the mucus dripping
from my nose is clear, colorless and runny.

I had this sickness for about 3 weeks in December, 2015 and it seemed to go away
for about 1 week until it returned on January 3, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment