Wednesday, January 20, 2016

plain and simple
manual toothbrush, use baking soda to brush teeth
cut my own hair
wear no or very little makeup

don't use curling iron
don't use flat iron
rarely use hair dryer
don't go to beauty salon

when i color my hair i do it myself which is rare less than once a year
my goal is to never use hair coloring again.. if i get right nutrients in diet it doesn't grey
wear little or no jewelry: one cheap silver ring i "inherited" from my mother and
one pendant with the letter "s" i "inherited" from my grandmother, mom's mom

don't need to wear a bra, small boobs on top, wear only to cover nipples poking through
so people don't see them
real breasts no surgery no silicone
breasts worked/functioned fine, breast fed 2nd child/son starting in 1982 until
baby was 2 1/2 years old

feet were an asset, considered pretty and cute by some people due to even looking toes
and high arch in foot

legs powerful: fat, thick thighs, fat calves, muscular calves
small waist
skinny above hips
bony rib cage, those are ribs not abs

flat stomach
skinny arms

hairy arms
hairy legs
hairy feet
hairy back
hairy face
hairy head
thick full bushy eyebrows
long skinny bony fingers with fairly long fingernails

do it myself
cook own food
simple food whole food season it myself
cook for others, many dishes
wash own dishes
clean own house
do own laundry
shop by myself

think by myself
think for myself
12 to 16 hours a day in solitude, by myself
express feelings from the self






No comments:

Post a Comment