Monday, August 29, 2016

No matter how much someone anyone or people try to beat it out of me, I remain myself.

No matter how much someone anyone or people
try to beat it out of me, I remain myself.

I know what I want, what I like, who I am,
what I want to do, the right and ethical thing to do.

I am not a groupie, not a mob joiner follower or
crowd pleaser.

I won't do it or believe it just because it is
common and everyone else does it.

I have no friends or buddies to talk to or
with, to do things with.

All I have are a few business associates,
acquaintances and a small amount of family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...