Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I
am not good at multi tasking
do not like being distracted
am best at focusing on one thing at a time

am a hsp highly sensitive person
am too/overly sensitive thin skinned
do not react well to being bossed around
don't like taking orders shot at me

don't laugh at most jokes other people find funny or amusing

will not tolerate abusive critical mean
demanding cruel sarcastic hurtful cheating
cunning conniving insensitive hateful arrogant
thieves liars haters abusers

am not into most sports common to others
especially watching these i call combat but are
called contact sports
baseball basketball football hockey soccer

will occasionally watch auto car races nascar martial arts gymnastics skydiving swimming
will swim, used to do some gymnastics, some martial arts / karate

do not think i should look like someone else

do not want to be anyone else but me/myself

don't wear makeup about 99% of the time

got an eye infection last time i used mascara back in march 2016
have been told by many people i don't need to wear makeup

am not trying to make myself more beautiful to try to impress people
or attract others especially men because i have had thousands of
experiences in my life where they act like sex starved salivating dogs
and attempt to own me as if i were a piece of furniture or a car and
dominate dictate almost everything in my life
while minimizing my needs wants desires goals passion
denying restricting blocking putting up road blocks to my thoughts
feelings goals desires ...all in an attempt to erase me
and replace me with them with what they want desire feel need
and pushing all of their ideas thoughts feelings desires goals from
their past their upbringing ... from their mother, father, sister, brother,
friends, acquaintances, associates onto me

am alone most of the time typical day when not watching my
grandson i spend approximately 20 to 30 minutes max talking
with or doing things with husband

have no friends buddies admirers except my grandson

realize that one day my grandson won't listen to me anymore
and will be driven away from me to the world and worldly things
and will forget that i taught him what i did loved him as he is
and will ridicule make fun of me call me derogatory names because he will
hear this hate talk about me from other people and begin to judge me
criticize me and hate me as an outcast, a crazy old lady who doesn't know
what she is talking about

will still love my grandson anyway even though he hates me

have no groupies or anyone trying to model me or begging my company
or companionship

rarely participate in group gatherings such as family get-togethers
outings trips vacations sports sporting activities

No comments:

Post a Comment