Tuesday, April 6, 2021

An enemy is where you least suspect it.

An enemy is where you least suspect it.

don't let the devil fool you


You will recognize them by their fruits

...Matthew 7:16

when you meet a person you can tell what kind of fruit exists in their lives. Is

there kindness, gentleness, love, peace,

patience or joy? Or do they have anger,

bitterness, brawling, malice or deceit?


Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly

they are ferocious wolves. Matthew 7:15

Imagine a wolf lurking around wearing

a sheep's costume. His next meal is what he gains by his false appearance.


For even Satan disguises himself as and

angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14


These truths remind me of my current and past life situations.
This reminds me, once again, of the very strong, lucid dream I
had back in 1992 when I first move in over here.

It was a dream of me outside in the afternoon
daylight, calm weather
A flatbed trailer on a truck pulls up by me in
a yard
The man gets out of the truck
At first he appears very nice and angelic
Then he becomes a raging bull, full of hate,
bitterness and meanness.

He is very angry, yelling, face red
evil incarnate.. one of the most evil 
creatures I have encountered in my life
and I have seen many
He is raging and then.....
I very calmly
calm him down, somehow with my essence
and the underlying message is :
"Protect the child, protect the children"

this was a prophetic dream of my future to come

I haven't yet experienced the scene with the man driving the truck
with the trailer yet however I have 
lived through the mean, hateful raging bull maniac

------------------

Other people with sheep's faces
exist and have been in my life 
including many women and men





No comments:

Post a Comment