Monday, April 12, 2021

Clear away trash first to make room for space. Empty space is appreciated.

Clear away trash first to make room for space. Empty space is appreciated.

I believe in making space first by cleaning and dumping
things not needed.  Things will naturally come that
are meant to be later on. I never worry about it.

Others believe in getting another replacement item first
before they think about cleaning or clearing the area.
They believe the same way about replacing people.
When you are not appreciated and taken for granted you are treated like garbage.

He only clears out areas when he already has a replacement item
in mind. He moves things around to make space for another thing
then moves the crap back to where it was.
He has treated me like total trash in the past so this tells me
that there was another person (or people, maybe more than one)
he had in mind to 
replace me. He has not told me this. He insists during the last year
I have been
the only one he has been with both "since we've been together" and
"since we've been married".  My instincts tell me he was lying,
lies, says whatever he thinks I want to hear.
He likely believes that he is unable to get someone else,
realizes how old he is (we are) and has experienced my
absence for days and more than a week at a time lately
therefore concludes that I am suddently a valuable person
to him whereas before for many years I was not valued much or
appreciated.  Threats have been made often when the anger
begins in him like "Go live with so and so", "I am still in good
shape for my age. I could find somebody else"




No comments:

Post a Comment