Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Suzy Susie Susan is my other name along with Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Princess & the Pea

Suzy Straight was a nickname I got when I was 12 years old.

Shelby Todd gave me the name in 7th grade at Walnut Building
Junior High School in Belton, Missouri because I didn't smoke
anything/cigarettes or dope, didn't do drugs and was clean, neat,
organized, mannerly, pretty. polite, always attended school (never
skipping it) and all the good things. I was brought up in good
households with great parents and grandparents who taught
me many of the right things to do.


Susie was also a name my uncle in law Norman Rutherford gave me 
starting back in 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing wrong with me. Just not his ideal match. He likes blondes with big tits. But has not admitted it to me.

 All his previous girlfriends were blondes, light colored hair.  All of his sisters bleached their hair a light color blonde with a little b...