Thursday, April 14, 2022

Appeared to be asleep in class at school in the mornings

 during junior high and high school 

I sat in class

so tired due to being nocturnal and having "insomnia"

my head resting sideways in my hand

quiet 

sitting in the chair

awake but not really 

sleeping with eyes open

teacher called on me some times to answer a question and 

thought i was asleep and didn't know 

and i answered the questions with ease

because i knew them and

learned quite well

paid/paying attention 

easily and

quickly rapidly soaking up the information 

even though they mistakenly believed I had no clue 

Does this mean skip college and university for me?

I can float right through this stuff

Each man I have been with has blocked stood in my way denying me further advanced education and ability to obtain a degree in anything.. coming up with invalid reasons/excuses each time.  

so now one person like me can participate in online schooling and if I wanted to I can do this slowly and surely obtaining any degree I want 

No comments:

Post a Comment