Monday, April 11, 2022

Father : Gilbert John Wilson, Sr

 shriner 

32nd degree mason 

church goer


told me about illuminati


kansas city, raytown, missouri

friends with many people cultures ethnic background all over the united states

had map of us in his head


didn't know a stranger

intelligent, wise

Business man, full blow entrepreneur

Had wallet full of money typically. 

Showed me 1000 bills when I was in my teens and 20s


Supportive of my self, ventures, interests, of me for who I am 


never lectured shamed humilated me or others when i made a mistake

understanding

helpful

kind

generous, giving

genology family history buff 

very good memory all the way to day he died at 75

work ethic high, electrical job on his mind day he died january 28, 2003


wallet full of cash money most of the time

service oriented

good hearted


When I asked him (my dad) how my mother saved up 3 thousand dollars back in the

70s 1970, 1971, he said "She didn't spend it"


TOLD me my husband didn't want me to go to school because then I wouldn't need him anymore




No comments:

Post a Comment