Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Nature loving artistic person. Loves caterpillars

I saw a young man crouched down over the sidewalk yesterday

at longview community center

I asked "Did you find some money?"

No

Did you find a bug? .. (I was wondering what he was studying so intently down on the ground..

"Oh, it's a baby caterpillar!" 

Do you ever look at them? he asked.

Oh, yes .. I love to look at them. I put my finger down on the ground by it and it didn't

crawl up.

He put his finger beside the caterpillar and a few seconds later it crawled onto his hand.

He moved towards the grassy area and very gently let it go then he said

"It doesn't want to go in the grass"

"Probably because of the poision people probably put down. It is spring time and the grass

is beginning to grow.  People put chemicals like weed killer bug poison and all that on the 

grass. The caterpillar probably senses it. "

 At this point I finally realized 

this is one trait of the nice, peace loving, natural and nature adoring person

who truly appreaciates life and forms of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...