Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 Am I that little girl 

That tween insecure scaredy cutie who

Wants to be perfect 

Wants to be pretty.. imagine most beautiful what a lie

Wants to be loved 

Falls in love easily

Tried tries to conform 

Fluidly 

Shape myself to whoever is around 

Whatever is in environment 

Ending up never can please 

Never the perfect one 

Undesirable unwanted tossed trash on the side of the road kill 

Murdered down the ravine 

Can't go slow enough 

Can't be fast enough 

Speed isn't right ever is it ?

Easy lay or hard to get I'm wrong both ways either or neither love or not. Hot or cold. Quiet or talkative I lose and lost the game they play. 

Not getting anywhere 

Not going 

Dead zone girl  

They get another find someone else to squeeze life out of shove rod into body strangle slap spit on shit on til Dead

 No more breath 

I breathe too much 

Take up too much space 

Move over  

Get out of my way 

Shut up your stupid mouth trap 

Clamp jaws 

No food no water 

Watch her wither dry up dead old bitch 

Young dumb girl old lady hoe woman 

No brains 

No muscle 

Go walk the streets pregnatto can't afford to feed you slutface cunt worthless hole 

Talk nice to me only when you want it in the mood, got it from me the hole between my legs or in my head then

back to being rotten abusive to me and finding another whore then another..more and more to slap around while you laugh at me because I am a fool and so are they we believed it when you said I love you and you are mine nobody elses . The whole time you knew you were lying and I didn't know it neither do most girls and sweet women   

Punched kicked in the head sodomized raped awake and in my sleep..creeps.. thrown down on the ground. Faux strangled shoved targeted by moving objects blacked eyes and one tried to rip my right breast boob off my body after bashing me in face blackening both my eyes right and left. Bitch he said I'm going to rip it off of you...  

What did I do what did I say . Not anything this one was drunk drugged up and driving hit a fire hydrant before trying to kill me. 

Sober ones are just as mean. Alcohol and drugs are an excuse for some not all .. lying cheating beating criminal abusers. Many clean cut joes johns beat a girl a friend a stranger their woman wife kids dog or whoever is around in the line of angry fire



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...