Friday, March 17, 2023

Sweet innocent young fresh female is desired. Forget all the glam glitter flashy attempts to look sophisticated.

 Natural clean beauty is always desired by males/men/boys of any species.

The are attracted to the maid, cleaning lady, young tween girl who scrubs and cleans,

cooks and washes clothes. She wears simple ordinary plain looking attire not trying to attract 

attention at all.

She draws the most attention by being coy coquettish girlish shy 



I know from my own experiences.

I have stripped myself down to nothing but plain clothes, no makeup, no or minimal jewelry,

No hair dye/color. 

Plain Jane

Simple Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...