Friday, March 10, 2023

My own wishful thinking. I thought that other people were like me. No way. Most are not.

 My nature as a small child: Extremely sensitive, intuitive, loving, kind, helpful, empathetic, giving, considerate. Caring, soft hearted, thin skinned. Cries easly. Moody.

Fun loving. Inspiring. Helpful. Attentive.

Cooperative. High spirited. Gracious. Grateful.

Polite.

Bending over backwards to do anything I could to make or keep another person or animal happy. Keep or make peace. Run from fights, screaming, yelling, war, destruction.

It is still my basic nature however has become quite diluted due to me being in survival mode. I feel like an animal living in a cave most of the time. Anything to avoid a fight. 

Living with one after another who is NOT like me. Working around and experiencing the variety of people who are not really one bit kind. Not soft hearted. Hard as a rock. The kill or be killed attitude. Warlike. Ready to start and pick a fight even without a reason, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...