Friday, August 4, 2023

Gluten test for sensitivity

 Aug 3 2023

Dr holman chiropractor told me they have tests for 

Gluten can cause inflammation water retention

Once removed from diet inflammation stops then body release excess water etc and weight loss results

More good probably happens 

I surmise a better feeling and happy person emerges when toxic allergens are removed

My brother jack used to tell me people had an allergy to alcohol then would crave it and it made them sick and sicker. They didnt know they are allergic .. many die from such allergies. Jack died from methadone overuse he became tolerant needed more. Former drug addict. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...