Sunday, August 6, 2023

I didn't have much imagination as a child

 Such as making up stories

Fictional anything

I can tell a real "story" thing that happened

The only thing that camel Close to fiction were / are dreams I have when sleeping which seems real while I'm in the dream 

Deep sleep happens while I nap for an hour or so, if I get a nap

Dreams happen during those naps , in the middle of night and upon awakening in morning be it anywhere from 5 am to noon as a regular schedule for sleep is not regular

I've read sleep study articles that say dream only happens during rem deep supposed ly after one has been asleep for a few hours 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...