Friday, August 4, 2023

You are natural. Said by Grandma Sarah

 when a child I was so into the social group thing,

peers, aware of pressures around and thinking I ought to fit in

wondering what was I good at

what was my gift or blessing ?

since I didn't think I really had any special certain gift because someone is always better at me in any subject there is/was or will be...

and i wasn't the prettiest 

or the smartest 

or the best at anything anywhere 

or prized by anyone

although i really admired lots of people, animals, plants, things and the world in general due my intense curiosity and astonishment at just about anything... wanting to learn and keep on doing it...

So I don't know if this is actually a gift or not. A curse or a blessing. 

Is it true what she said?

she is not here anymore in this earth plane so I can't ask her what she meant as I so often did...

conversations with grandma were frequent, daily and so involved, intense because i really was trying to figure out life, understand what in the world I was supposed to do, who was I, who am I and who are all these people all around me and in the world at large.....why is this and and the other so special and highly regarded....

why are some disregarded, abused, even killed?

I still don't know for certain ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...