Friday, September 15, 2023

Feeling tired weak slightly feverish started 2 days ago sneezing a whole lot

 low energy

soup and celery with peanut butter soon then back to sleep

too tired to lay out in the sun or espcially to cook food like the pork chops i got out of the freezer

If i drop dead theres only one person who would care, my grandson damon...unless theyve managed to brainwash him to hate me since the last time i saw him on mothers day may 14 2023

18 weeks passed and not one word message contact from any of them over there

Far cry from damon always wanting me there with him, he never wanted me to leave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...