Saturday, September 16, 2023

Things I Don't Need, repost from 2010 kcmusicshop blog

Things I Don't Need


Artifical body parts

Breast augmentation

Facelift

Plastic surgery

Makeup

Going to the movies

Vacationing

New car

New house

New clothes

New man

More kids

Pets

Leaving the house everyday

Driving aimlessly

Constant socializing

Anyone telling me what I "should" be doing

Explaining myself to anyone

Answering endless & repetitive dumb questions

Answering the phone

Talking to telemarketers

A housekeeper, a cook, a maid

To lose weight

Solicitations of any kind

Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door

Religious zealots pushing their religion on me

Attending, watching or discussing any sports events

Answering questions about my personal life

Hearing remarks about my hair

Hearing comments about what I am wearing

Hearing another common remark about how pretty I am often

preceded by 'Has anyone ever told you?.." "Did you know that you are.."

Pointless discussions about the weather

Listening to anyone who constantly says "I don't understand"

Listening to gossip

Giving my attention to whiners

Associating with negative,blaming,complaining bullies

who practice shit-slinging,lying,phoniness and money-grubbing

due to their weak minds full of fear,anger,jealousy and greed

Listening to high pitched no bass music that sounds like I'm at a funeral procession

Dealing with corporate zombies. They don't think.

Dealing with people who don't live in reality: ie: schizophrenics

Mingling with those who believe everything they see and hear in the news,

(including the commercials),in the media ie: television,radio,internet,newspapers or

any other type of media

Dealing with those who don't know who they are or what they are

supposed to do with themselves so they practice the above activites

Fake, prepackaged, processed artificially sweetened or flavored foods or food kits

Fat free anything

Fat people telling me about their diet(s) while they concurrently tell me how

skinny I am and they can't figure out why

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...