Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Went to ku medical center today

Neurosurgeon floor 3
Main pavilion
Reception said I need referral from my primary family care doctor or the neurosurgeon office who said that I need to be seen by a surgeon at ku
Or st Luke's hospital

Parking lot p3 parked all the way at the top floor of garage which was uncovered unlike all of the other 3 floors
Tickets dispensed when entering the garage
Validated ticket electronically on 3rd floor neurosurgeon office so it cot 3 dollars instead of 9 dollars to park

Parking facilities like this are just one of the reasons I detest going to large hospital buildings such as this one
Interconnected buildings with catwalks in between
Easy for people like me to get lost
Definitely not a place for sick people
To go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...