Friday, September 25, 2015

9-24-15 dream woke up a little after 11 pm

9-24-15 dream woke up a little after 11 pm

he showed me papers of something he invested in a few years ago
he finally got them in the mail found out papers are worthless
he has had other mail and these papers sent to address
he has been renting an apt paying $1209 a month for unknown period of time
i said you have been paying out rent at this place for a long time
while getting mad at me for the bills at our house
no wonder why you're mad at me all of the time
you're putting out a lot of money in other places

he left baby alone unattended in apt 3c told me on 4th floor
made no sense should have been 3rd floor
a young shapely woman with short dark hair wearing tight dark
shorts and tight dark t-shirt was pushing a refrigerator down hallway of building we
were in
he saw her then another man saw her they both decided
to help her haul refrigerator in pickup truck dont know where to
they left me standing there

i started walking looking for address of apt
he told me look for westport business then harders cafe
he gave no exact street address just vague directions
i kept asking many people if they knew where westport and harders was
no one knew just gave vague or sarcastic answers
after walking several blocks a baby appeared behind me
walking and crying had coughed up milk residue all over his face
i began carrying the baby then on one neighborhood block
i saw a hippopotamus charging in my direction when i turned around
i quickly moved to right side of street it was muddy then i fell
with baby in my arms on muddy side of road and slid down the street
as the hippo ran down the middle of the road and went away
woke up
dreams don't seem to make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...