Thursday, September 24, 2015

Shoe shopping should be easy and fun for women. I guess it is if you have a B width foot.
Maybe shopping for shoes is relatively easy if you have a narrow foot with pointed and
slanted toes that have an angle like a shovel. Your foot will easily slide ride in those
sexy thigh high boots or those wonderful high heeled sandals with straps that go
over the both sides of your foot. Your foot can fit right into those classy dress shoes
with ease. It can slip into any tennis, walking or sport shoe with no problems.
If you have a triple E (EEE) width foot like me then 95% or more of the shoes don't fit.

Recently shopped at Walmart, Target and Foot Locker looking for shoes. Especially an all black,
unmarked tennis or walking shoe, a flat shoe with a black sole. No luck.

Guess what? I don't have a pointed foot. I don't have pointed toes. My foot is not
shaped like a funnel. My foot is wide and square. Toes are nice looking and
evenly distributed, compliments received often about how pretty my feet are.
I have a very high arch in the middle of my foot meaning the top and bottom (sole)
touch base, the center does not touch the ground. As a result, most sandals,
casual shoes, dress shoes, high heel shoes, boots, tennis shoes or walking shoes
in women's and even men's sizes, which come in a standard "D" width, don't fit right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...