Monday, September 28, 2015

i am not allowed to go to the doctor due the the husband's intense focus on finances:
money, his first and foremost main concern. i wouldn't doubt it if he took out a life
insurance policy on me just like his family members do and have done on each other
and he is just waiting for me to die so he can cash out on the insurance policy.
if i die before he does he will just blame my death on me and take zero responsibility
or blame for anything he has done or neglected to do regarding my health care or
health issues. to others he will feign ignorance of the seriousness of my health,
claiming he didn't know, claiming he told me so, claiming he worked hard and
did everything he could to help when in fact he did nothing to help,
feign actions and words of love for me which he never had,
provide false tears in public to sustain the show, then after awhile when it's
over with, proceed to find / locate his next victim, a friendly, innocent and kind
person who can feed his narcissistic supply. he will consider her as weak,
helpless, stupid and incapable of much of anything. he will take over her
vehicle/transportation/car/ride/ability to get around. he will dictate where she
should work, how she will dress, who she shall associate with and what her
interests should be, which should, of course only be his interests. she shall
not have her own interests, her own friends, family or hobbies or any activities
he does not participate in or approve of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...