Thursday, September 10, 2015

iq of 133 totally wasted, iq means nothing

iq of 133 totally wasted, iq means nothing
doing
dish washing
laundry
shopping
emotionally supporting everyone else
cooking
cleaning
babysitting
loving, understanding others that don't love me
being the on-call errand runner, brake pedal pusher
being considerate and polite to others while they are not
considerate of me
listening to those who don't listen to me. they tell me to "shut up
i don't need to hear your lectures"
shunned and ignored, at home, at church, at jobs, in public,
by all of the neighbors, family, friends (which are few)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...