Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Many things i wish i had learned as a child

many things i wish i had learned as a child

12-30-18  December 30, 2018

health: food diet nutrition
  how to cook


wealth: money management and attaining money and property

wisdom

happiness
  stress management and elimination of unnecessary stress
  appreciation what is and what has been and what will be

socializing
  how to know and understand myself,
relate to different kinds of people
 friends
family
neighbors
co-workers
bosses
employees at businesses I do business with
strangers I meet when I am out walking, shopping
psychology
 how to read people,  accept myself as i am and
others as they are
practice self control instead of thinking i can control everyone and everything around me

freedom



drives of life... what motivates people
the reasons why we think, feel and do what we do
purpose: procreation, replication, sex, self expression, control
recognition, appreciation

necessities :
air first
water second
food third
shelter housing
 clothing
transportation

I repeat this to myself daily:
I am healthy, wealthy, wise, happy, free and have lots of friends and family.

I grew up in a well meaning family who did the best they could with what
they had.
However I didn't know anyone who wondered why they thought and
did what they did or how they arrived at where they were.

Dysfunction at its best. Nobody explained to me what was going on.
Nobody knew what was really happening or why
and they didn't want to know why.

I questioned the behavior of myself, my family and other people I knew.
I asked many people why, why, why.?
Often I was told to shut up, not question anyone and not to
disagree with anyone.
Agreeing with everyone is impossible. I resolved to agree to disagree and
not force my opinions upon others but let them know what I think and
they are free to think any way they want to think. That is okay with me.
I have been told I think too much, am crazy, don't understand
I have been humiliated, criticized, laughed at, minimized, shut out,
ridiculed





No comments:

Post a Comment