Monday, June 13, 2022

LIES the Narcissist Tells

LIES the Narcissist Tells


you can be vulnerable with me
(asks questions to gain information then uses it against you)


you can rely on me

 ( I'm your best friend, the best friend you'll ever have, I am your only friend)
I know you better than anyone else
I know exactly what you need


it's not my fault


it will get better


false promises


i'm the most honest person you'll ever meet

(narcs always have secrets narcs always need supply

the omit large chunks of information

"lies of omission")


i am going to change, going to be nicer, do things you want me to do, etc


i love you  (cannot LOVE they are deficient in empathy, they hurt people without remorse)


 you're worthless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...