Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Blocking out phone number of big bully john today .. saving my sanity and my life.

 All he says continually is

I want this,I want that. It's my money, my stuff. 

It's mine. You don't know what's going on. You are on power trip.

You don't know what you're talking about. 

I don't believe it. I doubt it. 

I appreciate all you've done for me, thank you for saving my life ..

I want more and more stuff up here in my room.

Magazines, spoon, cups, clothes, music player, headphones, 

Broken laptop, 40 dollar computer from Walmart so I can  listen to worldwide radio,

Big mommas cinnamon rolls 

Stapler staples tape, scissors,  laxative, antidirrheal medicine, 

Pens, sharpie, folders, paper, tax forms,  ss earnings 

Statement,  dd214


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...