Friday, October 29, 2021

LIES for me. Things that are NOT TRUE for me personally

 LIES for me. Things that are NOT TRUE for me personally


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day


Men, concerning the ones I know and have known

He, a man, any man, loves me for my mind

He cares about my feelings 

 (HE being the husband, the boyfriend, the friend, the associate, the
co worker, the boss, the man in charge, the employee, the neighbor,
the family member ...)

He cares about what I think

He cares about what I want

He desires only me: I am the only woman he wants.. to have sex with

He cares about my future

He cares about my current situation

He cares about people I care about and love

He likes what I like

He loves me for myself

He loves what I love

He does things with me that he personally doesn't like to do

He in interested in my well being

He respects me

He respects my intelligence

He listens to what I say

He thinks I am smart

He thinks I am capable

He respects other people's intelligence, feelings, differences, desires










No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...